Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 13 13 6:55 AM

Tags : :

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on a harness that is actually suitable for Beddies.

I have bought a few on line but they are either too small or too big, never fitting correct.

i would welcome any advice, or if any one is selling one please let me know.

Thanks

Julie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

noodlesmum

Best Veteran

#1 [url]

Mar 13 13 10:42 AM

Nikki at www.houndstuff.co.uk has made my two 2 sets of harness, collars and leads now. She makes them to order so will fit your dog perfectly. If you look on her site on the gallery you'll see noodle and curly my Lakeland (whose almost same size as noo) modelling theirs. It depends on what you want as to how expensive, their new sets have chrome clips which had to be ordered from us so cost more. Her teeny collars though start at a £5 so not too expensive. You can tell her Natalie recommended you or noodle and curly's mum, her stuff is really tough, washable really nice quality.

Quote    Reply   

noodlesmum

Best Veteran

#2 [url]

Mar 14 13 3:23 AM

here are their harnesses so you can see them with plastic as well as metal buckles, you can choose from a big range of colours for webbing as well as buckle colour, also lots of different types of ribbon, i ordered these myself, the sets with metal, noodle's is from a firm called www.orientaldirect.co.uk and curly's is fom cath kidston her stanley range, stanley is the same breed as curly a lakeland terrier, i tried but couldn't find any bedlington ribbon. the sets with plastic buckles i got the ribbon from clothkits. you don't have to get your own ribbons though as she has a lot of choice, i just wanted something no one else would have. i think it took 6 metres for each set of collar, lead and harness and as each metre was £1.99 it wasn't that much on top, of course if you choose her ribbon then it's included in the price.

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help